Our Online Courses are designed to give you the flexibility to study when you want and where you want. We will assess your level of English using our online placement test, and you will receive a study plan designed for your level of English.
Our Cambridge English Online Courses are designed for people who are planning to take the internationally-recognised Cambridge English examinations for study, work or immigration.
They are available for the following examinations:
- Cambridge English: Preliminary (PET) Level B1
- Cambridge English: First (FCE) Level B2
- Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE) Level C1
- Cambridge English: Proficiency (CPE) Level C2
Our online courses involve up to 15 hours of study per week, and are available as the following options:
- Online Standard Study entirely online. Your speaking and writing exercises are marked by your Online Course Supervisor.
- Online + 1 Online Standard, plus 1 hour of 1-1 tuition per week with your Course Supervisor, either online or in person.
- Online + 3 Online Standard, plus 3 hours of 1-1 tuition per week with your Course Supervisor, either online or in person.
- Online + 5 Online Standard, plus 5 hours of 1-1 tuition per week with your Course Supervisor, either online or in person.