New York is possibly the most exciting city in the world to live and study in – it is also the most diverse city in the USA, with about 800 different languages being spoken by about 200 different nationalities. This makes it a great place for international students to study English.
As well as being a great place to study, New York has:
- Culture – hundreds of museums and art galleries
- World-famous sites like the Statue of Liberty and the Empire State Building
- Entertainment – Broadway theatres, music and over 200 cinemas
- Night life – restaurants, bars, and live music venues for every taste
- Shopping – famous department stores, boutiques and markets
Our New York Campus is in the centre of Manhattan, between the East River and the Hudson River. There are shops, pharmacists, cafes, restaurants and bars very close to the school. We are also very close to other parts of New York:
- 10 minutes’ walk to Times Square and the Broadway theatre district
- 20 minutes by subway to the Statue of Liberty
- 5 minutes’ walk to the Empire State Building
- 10 minutes by subway to Central Park
Miami Beach is one of the most exotic, exciting, and vibrant places in North America, and it is the perfect place if you want to improve your English while enjoying the fantastic summer culture all year long.
While you are here, you can enjoy:
- Culture – a lively arts scene and museums and galleries, including the world-famous Art Deco District
- Sport – go sailing, jet-skiing, scuba-diving, snorkelling, parasailing or biking on the South Beach, just a couple of minutes from the school
- Food – Lincoln Road, one of the most fashionable streets in America, has restaurants from all over the world
- Night life – Ocean Drive is home to some of the most famous clubs and bars in the world
- Beaches – one of the greatest beach resorts in the world
Our Miami Beach campus is located in the heart of the historic Art Deco District, moments from the white sand and clear blue water of the beach.
- 5 minutes’ walk to the South Beach
- 5 minutes’ walk to Lincoln Road
- 10 minutes by bus to the Bass Museum of Art
- a short journey to places like Disney World, Key West, and the Everglades