t. +44 (0)20 7736 9621, +44(0)207 610 9662 f. +44 (0)20 7371 8131
Address: 1-3 Chesilton Road, London SW6 5AA, UK






Our Services



Whether you choose an English-speaking homestay, student residence or executive hotel, we have accommodation to suit everybody.

Internships and Work Placements

Internships and Work Placements

Gain valuable work experience in an English-speaking environment in London, one of the world’s main centres of international business.

Social Programme

Social Programme

Use the English you learn in class by joining us on one of our social activities.

Visa Information

  Visa Information

Burlington School is accredited by Accreditation UK, and is licensed by UKVI to sponsor migrants under Tier 4 of the points-based system.  We can issue you a letter of acceptance to say you will be studying at Burlington School so you can apply for a Short-Term Study Visa.  We are also able to offer a confirmation of acceptance for studies (CAS) so you can apply for a Tier 4 Visa.

Frequently Asked Questions:

  • Do I need a visa to study at Burlington School?

    • Students from the EEA and Switzerland do not need a visa to study in the UK.
    • Students from some countries do not need to apply for a visa before they travel. 
    • To see if you need a visa, please visit https://www.gov.uk/check-uk-visa

  • How long can I study with a visa?

    • You can study for up to 11 months (if you are aged 18 or over) with a Short-Term Study Visa, or 6 months if you are under 18.
    • There is no time limit for Tier 4 Visas.  However, we will issue a CAS based on your current level of English and on the level of English you want to achieve.

  • What level of English do I need to apply for a visa?

    • You do not need to show your level of English if you are applying for a Short-Term Study Visa; however, you should have studied English in your own country.
    • To apply for a Tier 4 Visa, you must have an English level of at least B1, and you will need a valid exam certificate as approved by UKVI.  Click here for further information.

  • How old do I need to be to apply for a visa?

    • If you are under 18 years of age, you can apply for a Short-Term Study Visa for up to 6 months.
    • If you are 18 years old or more, you can apply for a Short-Term Study Visa for up to 11 months.
    • If you are 18 years old or more, you can apply for a Tier 4 Visa through Burlington School.

  • How much does a visa cost?

    • The cost of a visa depends on what country you are applying from and how long you intend to study.  To find the price for your application, see https://www.gov.uk/visa-fees.

  • How can Burlington School help me apply?

    • Burlington School offers a pre-application service for students applying for a Short-Term Study Visa.  This will help you to find out what you need to do, and will help you make sure you have all the information and documents you need for your application.
    • Please contact us for further information.

  • Any other questions?

Please wait...


Enrol on a programme at our LONDON school and receive 10% discount on tuition. Leave your contact details.